Tuition Fee Policy
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you about the policies and fees at our dance studio. These policies have been put in place to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all our students. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following information:
- Tuition Fee: Our dance classes are offered on a term basis, requiring payment to be made prior to the commencement of classes. It is imperative that payment is settled by the day preceding the start of the class. In the event that payment is received after the commencement of classes, a late fee of $35 will be imposed.
- Class Cancellations: In the event that a class needs to be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will make every effort to reschedule the class at a later date. If rescheduling is not possible, a credit will be issued for the missed class that can be used towards future classes or recitals.
- Make-Up Classes: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may prevent students from attending a scheduled class. We allow up to two make-up classes per month. To schedule a make-up class, please inform our staff at least 24 hours in advance. Make-up classes must be taken within 30 days of the missed class and are subject to availability.
- Refunds and Withdrawals: If a student wishes to withdraw from a class, a written notice must be provided. Refunds will not be issued for missed classes or withdrawals.
- Late Arrivals: Students are allowed a grace period of 15 minutes to enter the classroom after the scheduled start time. However, it is at the discretion of the teacher to determine whether a student may enter the class after this time.
- Semi-private Classes: Classes with a maximum of three students will be considered semi-private. In such cases, the duration of the class will be reduced by half.
- Dress Code: Proper dance attire is required for all classes. Students must come dressed in appropriate clothing and footwear that allows for ease of movement and safety. Detailed dress code guidelines will be provided upon registration.
- Code of Conduct: We expect all students to adhere to a code of conduct that promotes respect, discipline, and professionalism. Any disruptive or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated and may result in suspension or expulsion from the dance studio.
We kindly request that all students and parents review and comply with the aforementioned policies. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff who will be more than happy to assist you.